LooUQ is a software development and cloud-services company based in Traverse City, Michigan.
Our focus is on the far reaching Internet of Things (IoT). Our LooUQ Cloud framework enables you to create Your Internet of Things more reliably and quickly than building the numerous individual parts by yourself.
LooUQ Cloud Features...
- Cloud services hosted on a reliable top-tier cloud provider
- Bi-directional secure communications with HTTPS
- REST API access to your IoT device
- Filesystem access
- Extensible to support custom commands and board operations
- Web based setup and configuration (this web site)
- Maker Subscriptions are free and include sufficient communication credits to support a 2-3 device project
- Web Console application to interact with your device
- REST API access to your telemetry, notification and command response data (120 day retention)
LooUQ Cloud supports many popular development boards and can be adapted to many more. For more information about the list of supported platforms see our knowledgebase article on the LooUQ Answers site.
(with sample device templates available on GitHub and tested with LooUQ Cloud)
- Raspberry PI 2
- Raspberry PI 3
- Arduino (requires Atmel ATWINC 1500 WiFi interface)
- Adafruit Feather MO WiFi